Friday 20 July 2012

Witness the scenes from last night


The morning clouds cry

Witness the scenes from last night

Little kids fly something in the world ain’t right

Blasted in with a gonzo

Spraying the air with a weapon that shouldn’t exist

It’s a terrific madness strapped with major sadness

Mama cries, can you forgive the killers crime

I hear 14 dead, 14 less mouth to feed

Lay em down, the world breathes can’t stop to sleep

Shedding tears but they far away 

Can’t really cry for a fish I never caught

Gotta role, change the channel watch the next news

Can’t seem to shake last weeks persecution break

Can’t really relate but I seem to pray till the day break.

God give me a heart and a pen to live my life with ink

Living words bring hope, let me write it till I’m deceased. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...