Sunday 16 June 2013

The Joy of Confession 26

In all my sins can I come to God? Can I come and touch the throne of grace when there exists within me the fear that I may fail again. When there exists in my members, that tomorrow will cast its darkness over today's repentance and I shall be as I was at first, namely a willful sinner. O this body of death, this wretched principles in me; and who shall deliver me from such a destructive body that goes against all of my happiness?

Thanks be to God who gives us victory in Christ Jesus. O let me taste those Calvary victories, let Christ see the travail of his soul, and be satisfied by seeing my victories won over sin and flesh. O Lord thou art my great redeemer and remedy.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...