Monday 28 March 2016

I love thee but not enough

O how I wish that this could be the sole desire of my heart, namely to seek only Christ! To forsake all other desires and make Christ my only desire.

O that my head and heart will bow to Christ and forsake all idolatry. How my heart should be exceedingly happy, rejoicing forever!

Help me O Lord my Rock. In you I take refuge. I love thee but not enough.

Help me walk in your ways. Teach me to resist. Deliver me from the evil one!

O how I wish to be taken from this world so that I no longer dwell with sin. It is better to be with you but I submit to your ways for you want me here.

Blessed be thy name!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...