Monday 28 March 2016

The Lord is ever kind to me, forever Loving!

The Lord is ever kind to me, forever Loving!

He leads me in pastures green,; sits me beneath the tree of righteousness.

He is ever tender, forever patient with my ways.

He is all lovely, forever sweet and loving!

He is my God, my eternal lover; He is my King, the darling of my soul.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

Blessed is my Christ, the king of glory!

I love Him, but He loves me more

He provides everything that I ever need.

O for that day to hasten when I shall be in glorious white

And He shall stand outshining all lights, O how wonderful!

And we shall be forever - our forever knowing no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...