Monday 8 June 2020

O my soul, why are you so happy

O my soul, why are you so happy? Why is there such a burst of beaming sunshine in your soul?
Why are you so full and full of peace?

O dear one, it is because of Jesus the Nazarene. It is all because of him. I took one look at his face and look at how my heart is ravished and all my storms immediately ceased. It is all Him. I do not know what to make of it other than He is pure in heart. He is light. He is peace. He is love. He is the truth. 
He overcame the burden and guilt of all my sins. He lifted me out of all of my anxieties. He makes me walk on water and teaches me the way of peace. O look how happy I am. O devil, go away with your temptations. I am satisfied in Christ. He is my beloved. I love him and love him and he loves me. Jesus, my sweet Jesus, please continue to visit me with kisses from heaven. Continue to lay my head upon your chest and continue to fill me with your perfect peace. O, the sweet hour of prayer brought this about. I sought him with all of my soul and I found him praying for me. My darling Jesus intercedes for me for I am His and He is mine. Oh, wonderful saviour, you are the delight of my soul. Blessed be your name, blessed be your glorious name.

Dear reader, look on him too and see how awesome and lovely He is. If you cannot see it, I will pray for you that your blindness may be lifted. I will pray until the eleventh hour for you. Whatever trouble at this moment that is pressing on your heart, Jesus can take it all away and replace it with everlasting joy. His burden is light and His yoke is easy. Oh, it is light as a feather. It is no longer a burden if it feels that light. Come and drink now! Bow your head in prayer and pray. I have never heard of him casting anyone out that came to him in faith. Are you now coming in faith? Do not delay. Do not tarry for your delaying and tarrying only shows your unbelief. O come and purchase faith; It is a gift from the Father and it is free. Yes free. He accepts all who come to Him with empty hands. There is your faith. Yes in coming with empty hands. O pray and seek and you will find him! When you find him you will know and understand that he found you. Jesus is peace. Do you not want peace and joy for your soul? If you do believe in Him.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...