Monday 29 June 2020

Praying through the scriptures

I find it very pleasing and delightful when I pray through the scriptures. Last week I was praying through Romans 8 and will continue it this week as I have not yet prayed through the whole chapter. I thanked God that there is no condemnation for those in Christ, and pleaded with Him that I should not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. O and how thankful I am that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Thank you for such mercy and grace. Thank you, dear Lord.

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...