Saturday 10 October 2020

I am a traveler and there are two ways before me

I am a traveler and there are two ways before me. This way seems awfully pleasant and delightful. 

I see green pastures ahead and a smooth road to follow. But this way to my left has a danger sign upon it. 

It reeks of death and I cannot see beyond its darkness. 

I guess at this point it is not worth asking which I prefer. 

The proper question is where is my destination and which way leads there.

Ah, it is the way that reeks of death that leads to my destination and it is the way I shall go. 

Shall I now forsake my end and take the road of delight?

If I was not so willed and hard-headed as many say, then I can be fickle and change upon this whim. 

But my destination is engraved in my heart and come life or death, I will not forsake it.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...