Tuesday 13 October 2020

The writings of Sunny Caane

My Sunny

I wrote this the other day to the lady I have grown to admire and was careless in my approach towards her and now I have no chance of ever gaining her love. All the fault is mine.

My Illycia,

It occurred to me late last night in a progressive dream that I indeed loved you. My lapse in judgment in the words written and spoken o you must be forgiven. Like a careless word that angers the soul, so were my words that I wrote to you. At that moment I was not a thinking man nor accredited in what I had to say. This is to portray to you my sorry heart. I only began to love you upon reflection and realized your authority over me. See now how I am affected and have become a slave to your ladyship. Today I have long looked at your artful picture, artful indeed because it is beneficent and beyond beautiful. Those deep bold hazel eyes are blazoned with bright zeal for vigilance in doing good to all especially to those who belong to Christ. Ah, I see it now. Cursed be my blindness that I indeed was careless before you and approached you with a half-hearted will. When we met the other day, I had forgotten that we had met before and engaged in a prolonged dialogue. O, how I resent my waywardness towards you. I do not know if I'll ever see you again or if you will ever write back to me. I will delight to see you again. It is now my daily prayer. Do as you wish, but let charity lead your thoughts toward me.

Ariata

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...