Saturday 10 October 2020

The writings of Sunny Caane - Another dream

Dear Sunny

I wrote the words below the other night. I wish you were here to comfort me and offer me wise words.

Ah, a failure. I could see it in her eyes -

The disappointment -
The scarcity in her thoughts to find anything good.
And do I hold my head in shame? 
Do I bereft myself and eat dust because she shuns me.
O I hate rejection! I despise it.
I hate it because of my skin and what is beneath.
If I was another and in a better position she would have agreed and loved it.
But I am scared, afraid to go after another
And at the same time, I can only be honest with myself
And give what I have.
I cannot give what I do not have
And if it befits not her fancy then it is adieu.
She is tall and elegant -
A divine beauty.
The woman of my right hand!
But it is a dream  - yes another dream!!

Malima

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...