Monday 19 April 2021

I am justified

 We must believe that Jesus' death on the cross has accomplished our justification before God. 

The way we demonstrate that we believe this is by living in obedience to the commands of our Lord Jesus. 

This is how we show our love towards him. 

Indeed we have all fallen short - extremely short of His glorious standards, but our daily failings is no reason to give up hope.

We must get up over and over again and weep bitter tears and repent of all our sins.

The true Christian is always fighting - he is in a war and the war is not over until he takes His final breath.

Many have walked away from Jesus perhaps because of a romantic view that they have of him. God indeed does his works in mysterious ways and we cannot comprehend it. 

Today, I believe that I am justified and will not use it as an excuse for my sins. I take full responsibility for my disobedience.

O, wicked heart, cease from thy selfish ways and carry thy cross.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...