Wednesday 14 April 2021

Jesus loves me

 Jesus loves us and we must love others. We must love our enemies and our neighbor. Love is not just a feeling but it is thinking and doing good deeds for them. If our enemy is hungry, we must feed them. That is our instruction as Christians. We are not to be cowards and be stepping stones, but we are to sacrificially give ourselves to others in a way that magnifies Jesus. 

I have failed to love many and I have failed to love God. I know this because my obedience to his loving laws is shocking. I fall too short of his glorious standards. Indeed we all do and that is why we daily need the gospel. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...