Saturday 3 April 2021

I woke up

 I woke up with a thaw on my chest
Another broking bond,
No correspondence in the pond.
I feel alive then why do I feel sad?
I know I will survive, see my comrades,
Lay down looking at the clouds in the sky.
I'll depart from all my sins
When will the fun begin?
I want to go for another walk, 
But being alone it's hard to talk. 
A penny for her thoughts
When she lectures I'm thinking of taking shots,
Will I score, and the crowds roar and adore.
Heaven closed the door, forbidden it will end in gore.  
If she calls, will I ignore or be in awe?
I changed my style, got a rifle, and played with words,
Now I have all these snowbirds, waiting on me like a herd to be fed.

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...