Monday 19 April 2021

Whenever I remember her

Whenever I remember her, which is not much, I remember her elegant ways. She stands tall like a proud tree, always striving forward and diligence in her walk with the Lord. 

At times, I remember her in my prayers and give thanks to God for her. I pray for her wellness and that her happy union will indeed be a picture of Christ and the Church. I pray for blessed fertility and may her house prosper to the glory of Christ. 

Those azure eyes, flaxen hair, aristocratic dignity is a manifestation of her humble heart towards her Lord. I remember her fondly and when in her gaze, I always feel like opening my heart to her, for she commands that enchantment on my soul. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...