Wednesday 10 March 2010

Seek Christ

The morning star as described in revelation, full of awesome splendour and covered in glory, the son of man as described in the book of Daniels, one to be adored and rejoiced in the joy of hope and the way to eternal life, him I love with all my heart. My soul completely adores him and my eyes are forever fixed on him because He is my light and joy. Oh Jesus how can people not take delight or enjoy you, oh u foolish men lost in foolishness and weak in your understanding, have ye not know that the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord and He holds understanding at the palm of His hands. Seek Him early you young ones, rise up and be filled with his holy presence. Dare ye say unto me that why should I rise up just for that, there are many pleasures that takes precedent such as eating breakfast and feeding my hungry stomach. Oh you untaught at birth, you without knowledge, does not the Lord make you thirsty, does He not make you hungry to show you as a foreshadowing of how you ought to come to Christ. A man will do anything to satisfy his hunger, a man will run to and fro in order to quench his thirst. Jesus says that I am the bread of life whoever comes to me shall never hunger. So come to Jesus in the morning wake up early and seek him, open the psalms and meditate. And do not do it begrudgingly but do it with great excitement and the Lord will look upon you and delight in you. Truly I can say that I love Jesus because I delight in Him and in HIS commandment. No more does my soul have a longing to go after all the earthly things. My body does not so much defile itself with the pleasures of this world, which ruled it.

Conform yourself to the kingdom and be worthy through faith, Jesus is the Christ and he died and rose from the dead so that whoever believes shall be saved. Let God be glorified in all that I do, let me not become wise by my own understanding, but I should be rooted and built on the solid foundations of Christ Jesus, so that when the enemy comes I shall not be moved as one tossed to and fro by the wind. Not only shall I stand but the enemy will be defeated, the holy presence of God shall utterly consume those who oppose me, so thus I am never worried because when judgment arises, many will come to full understanding and their worms will never die, though now they say that they are wise and I a fool, on that day the Lord and I shall laugh and say you unrepented at heart that did not heed the words of the Lord, therefore I warn you now take counsel from the Lord and seek His understanding.

k.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...