Wednesday 19 September 2012

I wonder what to make of my reality


I wonder what to make of reality

A finality

Perhaps its all absurdity

Climatically spontaneous inspiration

Deciding it all philosophically

Metaphysical actuality

Retire my experiences

To embrace a calamity of spacial fictionality

Rationality elevating mathematics

Nothing is real but whats real scientifically

Reason is invisible, call it a priori

Taking priority an argument demands it

Scan it - illogical is free from prison 

Treason call it revolution of the beginning 

I wonder what to make of reality

Jesus rose from the dead

That’s what I’m making my reality

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...