Friday 26 September 2014

Sleepless

A grey cloud like a flag from despair hangs over my head.
Sleepless,
Going about my day with my face pale as wax,
Fatigued, confused, angered by my past reflection,
Hand icily cold, crumbling like a fairy dream,
Broken, like some great river's ice at the touch of spring,
Sleepless,
Alone, like a storm tossed-wreck.
Feeling unconscious to life like steel.
Dreaming awake to fall asleep,
As slumber falls on the eyes of a tired child.
Sleepless,
Because I'm still accepting that she's gone away,
Feeling,
As stars that flashes with the sun,
Breathing, as a sea disturbed by a violent wind.
Sleepless,
For my love upon love upon love in her was packed,
Now gone,
Despair replaces the cloud I've lost.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...