Sunday 1 December 2019

A prayer for my soul

O Lord, I surrender all of my ways to you. I give you my heart and my soul. I give you my praise and all that I am. I thank you for your endless patience with me, and despite my many promises that I have broken, yet you have not abandoned me. My soul rejoices at your faithfulness and your loving-kindness. I delight that your mercy is renewed each day. O, God of my heart and soul, please continue to lead me to do as you please. My joy is that You who began a good work in me will complete it to the end. I do not trust myself but I am entirely trusting You.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...