Wednesday 4 December 2019

We had it good


Hey, was the first word I spoke to ya
I knew I would love you
When I met you
Blue eyes under the blue skies
Never thought I’ll realize all my dreams in a woman
You were with him
I knew you had to be with me
Sincerely yours
It figures he made 8 figures
Drove you insane
But I told you if you changed plains
Our car would be on a smooth lane
I had my own fame
Surprised by what you gave, surprised by what you gave me
Lot of loving that nobody never gave me
So what went wrong
My ambition for money
Made me forget that you weren’t for sale  
Splendid amatory between us
All prevailing your beauty
I got jealous when the guys with you
Couldn’t trust you cuz I had issues

Too many nights you told me but I didn’t listen
Till you went away I missed all the facts in it
Sitting in my chair reminiscing
God sent me a blessing I didn’t keep it
You were lovely in all ways, a perfect frame
An appealing picture, sure you had faults
But they were in the stars
I'm on the ground asking why my heartaches
Baby come back I know you ain't
I knew I would love you
I should have walked by
Never holla’d at you, I should have walked by
Now I'm pleading for reasons to keep going
In my dreams, wishing, manifesting what I feel
Then I wake to the tears
We had it good but I was blind
One of a kind
Now I'm dining with ladies I don't even like.

K.Oni




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...