Saturday 21 December 2019

The writings of Sunny Caane

Dear Sunny 

It seems that indeed I loved her not too much for I have forgotten her name and the woes which her name initially brought me. I am free indeed and upon reflection, her cut was not so deep, nor did it linger very much in my heart as to cause me a great deal of heartache. 

She was indeed like all other fancies that I had but not as strong as the first. That one cut me the deepest although there were similarities in the feelings felt. I wonder who I would love now, who indeed I would fancy next. There is none at present, none at least in my current vicinity that draws my heart, none at all! She was the only worthy flower and she found an oak tree whom perhaps God has planted for her. I wish them both a happy ending, that perhaps it will end in marital bliss and both would go on together past their 90s if it pleases the Lord. 

In fact, I feel no shame from it, for her beauty has waned a great deal in my eyes and she was not as pretty as I thought. She was indeed a mere middle. A pretty face but her figure not as gleaning to my eyes and I'm not as drawn in to immediately want to embrace her. In the end, she was an average flower, a common leaf that grows in the vast forest.

Is all this from hate, from the rejection? Truly my soul has moved on. I am no longer bound to her. It was indeed in the end an easy thing. But suppose she was to come to me and say that her moment of madness has passed and her senses have returned to her, and that she had always loved me. Would I then see her as I did before in all loveliness? I would hope so because if I did not then I would only use her and in the end despise her for clinging to me. She would be a hindrance rather than a delight.

I will come to you soon Sunny.

Love 
Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...