Thursday 12 December 2019

The writings of Sunny Canne

Dear Sunny,

It lingers, each day I wake with the thoughts of her in my mind. Some hours are better than the others, but a cloud hangs over each day. Her beauty still stuck in my mind will not lift, an ever-pressing weight upon my soul that no other lady can move, no matter their attractiveness. Is this too much for me, and respecting her choice I keep far away. I wish she could hear my sighs, the lament under my pitiful cloud. How happy he is that is him who is with her, he is the one she chose, yet I could bet my life that I would happier be. Although I believe the Lord will come to remove her from my heart, yet the Lord’s coming is at times long and will leave me to pine and to learn not to love so high a mortal thing.

Come soon to comfort me Sunny.

Mani

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...