Wednesday 27 May 2020

My heart is happy

My heart is happy because I have fixed my heart upon Jesus. I have set apart time to seek his wonderful face. I will seek him and find him in the darkest of night. His love has never abandoned any of his saints, he will not abandon me. Though life may be bittersweet and I lose all, may I never lose the wonder of being amazed by his loveliness. He is my glory and prize, my eternal savior. My eternal love. 

I sometimes wonder if it is all in vain, but I read in my bible that nothing done for Christ is ever in vain.
 
To him will I always lift my eyes, He is my redeemer and my consolation. He is my eternal comfort and ever-present love. He is my king and I gladly bow and prostrate. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...