Tuesday 26 May 2020

My Sweet everlasting God

O Lord my Sweet everlasting God, I thank you that you have forgiven me of all of my sins and count me righteous. May I be kind to all and rest in you and be satisfied with all that you are for me.

May I learn to forget all of the sweetness of the world in as much as they lead me away from you and may you be my meditation day and night. 

In all of my working and wanderings and play, may they be guided by you, finding their beginnings and end in you. 

May I love you in all of my pleasures and leisure and in all of my pains and business. You O Lord deserve all the praise, honour and glory. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...