Thursday 28 May 2020

I am content and encouraged.

I am content and encouraged. There is an overwhelming peace in my soul. All the troubled waves ceased. Why is this? Because I have sought his face - Because I have laid all of my cares at His feet and rested in the sweet knowledge that He is enough. Jesus is enough. He is my eternal hope. 

My sweet saviour has defeated death and ever lives interceding for me. What mercy! He leads me through the fiercest battles, he is with me in the fire and with me in the storms. He is with me in all of my trials and although many trials have been brought about by my own foolishness, yet he does not abandon me.

My heart prays and pleads for many. In my hour of prayer, I have brought up many as I can remember before Him. May my prayers be heard! This is true blessedness namely that all my sins and transgressions are forgiven and that I am found in him and united to him. 

But why am I content and encouraged? Because he has flooded my soul with peace. He is present in my soul. I have sought him in the dead of night.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...