Thursday 3 December 2020

A prayer for my Soul

 O, good Lord, My sins are many. How I wish to be already perfected in sanctification that I may lead a life wholly pleasing to you. I must indeed forget my sins of yesterday and resolve now more than ever to live for you. Indeed the days are evil, the ruler of this world is more eager on his intent to kill and destroy Christians because as each day passes, is a day closer to his eternal doom in the pits of hell. O, that I may be awake and have joy in my heart as to be satisfied with all I have from the Lord. O, teach me to love all. Teach me sweet tender care that `I may consider other's interest before my own. Grant me a heart of humility and wisdom. Forgive me for all of my evil intent. You see it all and know it all. But you O Lord are all-merciful and will forgive us our sins when we confess them in the name of thy dear Son, who is the lover of my soul.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...