Tuesday 29 December 2020

If it is well then it is well

If it is well then it is well. 
If it all falls apart then I must not fall with it.
If I do fall then I fall given my all
If my all is not enough 
Then it is enough that it is not enough.
I have regrets few and far between
Many poor decisions
Too many days spent in sin.
When Jesus returns 
I don't know what day He will come
But I believe I would have met him long before He returns.
What is my future depends on what I have done with my past
Or is it my present that determines what will come?
I hold my head high
But my heart is filled with shame
Until I remember that Jesus takes it all away.
Why do I linger and not pursue my dreams?
I fear that I will fail but in standing still, I have already failed.
But do I have a dream and if so what is it?
Was it the dream of when I was nine
Or the one I desire when I was twenty-nine.
Let your kingdom come
Let your love descend
Let me be an instrument for your kingdom come. 

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...