Saturday 19 December 2020

Prayer for my Soul

 I must by all means strive to be holy in all of my occurrences. O, I have dwelt in the sorrow of my soul and lingered long in the awfulness and sadness of my ways. I have neglected that happy duty of prayer and reading the word which gives life to the soul. O, I have lingered in the dark and pass the time by watching tv when there are souls that are going to hell at this very hour and many of my fellow brothers and sisters are persecuted worldwide. There are many now without hope in Christ and I should be lingering in prayer in love for my neighbour but I dwell in pity and think only of myself and that I do not do so well. O for sanctifying grace, for the sweet forgiveness of Christ to be poured over my sorry self. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...