Thursday 31 December 2020

The writings of Sunny Caane

 Dear Sunny

Was I the devil sent to prevent a happy thing? Bless God it was him and not me that I should have now by Jove ruined a splendid theme. But care I much about their glad tidings - nay, no care of jealousy only a moment of applause for their blessed unity. My eyes have longed moved past her shores and doubts about her beauty now to me appear so flawed - but will I take a seat at the table of their love or be far too busy if they should call? The evening light dims and I am indeed peaceful in my dreams occupied by a lady too high for me to obtain, but prayers are prayed when hope is all that remains! I try to find the tears dear Sunny but no emotions arise, it is as if I go about my day with no thoughts of her until just like one trips upon a rock, the rock comes to mind for a brief moment, then one goes about their day. 

Your dearest friend

Sebastien 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...