Thursday 31 December 2020

The Writings of Sunny Caane

 Dear Sunny

Here I was ready to discard everyone and everything and dwell in isolation- but the Lord woke me from my delusion and brought me into a friendly company where my soul was greatly revived and that there is a sweetness in family and friendships. I ought to show more love and be the first in displaying loving affections rather than waiting to be loved and to be served. I should follow in that godly example of serving others before myself - oh what sweet love and delight in company. And you dear Sunny are a sweet example - I am sure that if you were here I should nit have felt such a depressing emotion. Come soon my dearest friend!

Lenartha

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...