Tuesday 30 November 2021

I will not depart

 What love is 
I knew not till I felt Christ's breath on me.
Dead I was but knew not 
Until I was made alive.
All mankind walks in a grave
Until the Grace of God
Makes them awake,
And see Eden for what it is 
That God is Eden and not the splendour of the scene.
O, I am poor but God loves the poor,
O, to be meek and as such 
Christ will rock me to sleep on a stormy sea.
The devil keeps an alert eye on me
Because I pray and for every inch
I say may God be praised,
And sweet words, but from Christ, I will not depart
For no one has the words of eternal Life!

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...