Thursday 25 November 2021

Almost leaped for Joy

 If I should rise before I fall
Into the darkness that never stalls
Know I, If you know yourself to be self indeed
There is a bright mark, Only if you have eyes to see.
I wonder, If wonder is anything at all,
I stand tall if standing small is anything at all,
I am wild if being calm is a brutal storm,
Then I am, what I am, what am I?
Each night I face the storm!
Come here, let me see peace if she can be seen,
My dreams, escalate beyond Jupiter's streams;
And care I, Lately, I care for nothing at all
I call a friend, who was an enemy in disguise!
In New Zealand, where the hills leap for joy
My Skeleton, she would flesh me 
But eschews everything I adore.
Eyes like a cat, caught in a Lover amazing awe
Dreaded delight, too many dreams of her in the night.
The moonlight shines
Here I, in dreams that dreamt the stars,
Infinite demise, eternity will decide
If she was a cousin to beauty's charm.
Is life a stream, an ever-ending spring?
Or a short discomfort
Moody with her needs.
Myriad mystery, 
She was almost six feet tall
Novial defeat, My love was ocean deep
But steep was my ill, 
A coldness brought me to the shore
Where I took a pause
And cursed the day where her sky 
Spread over my hill that almost leaped for joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...