Friday 5 November 2021

She is my delight

 She is my delight
Each day I do not fail to think of her good looks.
O, how pitiful my portion
That I must lament this yearning
And each night brings dreams 
That will never be realized.
O, to message her now and confess
Will only bring a brutal refusal
Which at this moment I cannot bear.
I cannot understand this life
Every deep fancy has escaped me.
My lot is suffering and loneliness
For every girl, I which to labour for seven years 
Has passed me by.
it is not utterly so
But blueish eyes
And graceful face
Glorious sunshine and the queen of my soul.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...