Saturday 3 April 2010

The kiss from my Lord

I’ve felt the kiss from my Lord,
the kiss at conversion
That reconciled me to my God.
The kiss still lingers and is yet warm
And shall grow hotter still
For he has accepted me,
though vile as I am,
through rich grace he has clothed me
Balmed me with his own hands in the oil of righteousness
Now he walketh me in pastures green
By still waters he restores my soul
I pant for him day after day
Waiting for him at the table of communion
Till he comes and comfort me with the kiss of reception

k.oni

This came about from reading a daily devotion from Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...