Saturday 3 April 2010

A prayer for my soul

My Father God I approach thee
With nothing in my hands
My request I withhold and stand still
To enjoy your presence is my only desire
For with this I am satisfied all my days

I love you Lord Jesus like I love nothing else
Take all that I have and be all to me
I long for a community a people totally devoted to you
A house full of love and of a common purse
A morning started with prayer and ends the night
I love you Lord Jesus like I love nothing else

Holy Spirit, fill me once again
Renew in me the thirst for righteousness
Pour in my heart the Love of God
Teach me for you are my counsellor
Let me see the glory of my redeemer

k.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...