Thursday 6 October 2011

More short poems

                            I know you think ill of me 
                       My little acts does make thee sick
                            But I know my every thrust
                   Is all designed for you to loathe me more


Where to, Where we go?
The bridge to see a wayward fish.
She swims I hear on Sunday streams 
To worship the God who did send His Son.


                                                  I have heard of thee             
                                                      But Now I see.
                                                  Oh I see. Oh I see!
                                                And glad I did believe.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...