Sunday 15 January 2012

Miscellanies 27

After what felt to be a gravely day, being buried in misery, worthlessness and powerlessness, I felt myself supernaturally resurrected from such dejected state by being among the congregation of the redeemed. All of a sudden it came upon me like mist, feeling no gravity but an uplifting of joy and peace which snuck so quietly into my heart. I noticed it as one notices the sunshine after the passing of the clouds - I felt removed from those things which occupied my heavy heart before and now I felt placed upon the soft ground of hope, security and power. My friends in whatever state your heart may be, do not neglect the church for therein maybe your healing.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...