Saturday 10 March 2012

She loved him like me


Even in his darkest place
I cannot let him pass! 


His large brown eyes were like a pool of chocolate
His paintings really felt like summer.


His warm brown eyes looked at me intently;


I tried to hide my love but failed miserably. 
I never saw it coming; She loved him like me.


"You give me an exciting place of happiness to escape to"

"You gave me hope" - 

His eyes soft and mellow, 
His posture, Strong and alluring.


Which will he choose
What will he say?


A butterfly from a distance called forth his name


The voice stilled and broke our hearts


Watching him walk to embrace His butterfly.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...