Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sometimes I think does prayer work

 I am unworthy in every single way. Sometimes I think does prayer work? If God who is sovereign is able to do as He pleases and not constrained by anything not even by the free will of man, then why are the things I prayed for not come to pass? I do not linger on this feeling of thoughts for I take every thought captive to obey the ways of Christ. God is indeed Sovereign and does as He pleases. It is not for me to doubt but to believe that all that comes my way is for my good. And if I have influenced any of it due to my disobedience leading God to take away certain things from me which would have led to my destruction, then all the more praise to his glorious ways and inscrutable wisdom. O, how marvelous that He should overlook some of my desires and I should be where I am. My only thoughts now are to walk in obedience and submission to Him and to pray all the more eagerly as the day approaches.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...