Sunday 1 November 2020

The writings of Sunny Caaane

Dear Sunny

My confidence is in her because she loves me. It is indeed entirely natural and not forced or if it was forced then it was all my natural qualities that forced my love upon her. She wants not my money or status but just me and my devotion. She wants to be loved by me which is to be expected and wants me to be entirely open to her and to confide in her in all things in my heart and for me to never feel a shade of mistrust from her. 

But can I love so entirely as she loves me? I fear I am so stricken that I cannot let myself loose as she is willing for me to give. There will always be a part of me kept hidden from her and that part is a mystery to myself for I love the long solitary walks and time alone into the deep night. She wants some of that time if not all. 

She has such a selfish and noble love. I can give her some of that time but can I converse with her the deep things of my soul as I do with my diary and with you. She wants to be my pen or rather the paper on which I pour all my thoughts.

I am coming to see you in two days' time. Oh, how happy I am!

Abraham

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...