Saturday 7 November 2020

The writings of Sunny Caane

 Dear Sunny

Below is in regard to a letter I sent to my beloved Deloria who has now deserted me without a word, just a silent stance she takes toward me.

Ah, Deloria, what shall I say that my heart is troubled because of thee? It is in anguish! Not because of eros love but that of brotherly love. I fear you have mistaken my feelings to think that I am in love with you or seek the sweetness of your kiss. Such a desire is not in my heart. What is in my soul is your happiness. It is the ever-increasing serene jovial joy that I wish upon you. It grieves me because you are now in pain and I can do nothing to soothe you because you eschew me. If I have done anything to bring you to such a thought, then I along with everything good ask for your forgiveness. But if hating me eases your pain in any meaningful way then hate me the most. Such is my delicate care for you that I believe that you have the bluest eyes, fairer than the bluest sky. O, to see you again and talk. I believe I shall be like a balm on your wounds. Perhaps I speak too highly of myself but in any and all ways I am sorry if I have done you any wrong but I want to assure you that I have none of that feeling of physical intimacy in me for you although you are very desirable and a precious jewel. I do not wish you to be the ring upon my finger but more like a friend across a small table who share a hearty meal and then you rest upon my breast like John the Apostle when he rested his weary head on the Messiah' chest.

Yours now and forever

Eliano

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...