Wednesday 18 November 2020

The writings of Sunny Caane

 O my dear beloved Sunny

Read the words I penned the other night.

By the water of the Thames, there I sat down and wept as I remembered her. On her chest I often laid my head to rest and in grieve she was taken from me, and the people looked upon me with malice saying always that I deserved not a beautiful woman like her. How shall I love again when she is gone? If I forget her, let my eyes be taken away from me as to never gaze upon anything of beauty. Be warned you evildoers that there comes a day when my beloved will rise and I will once again rise in strength and dash your little ones against the rocks.

Kala

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...