Sunday 8 November 2020

The Joy of Confession

O, good Lord, how gracious you have been to me in the past two months when all I deserved was death because of my sins. Yet you show mercy for indeed you are the Father of all mercies and I am sweetly glad that you count not my sins against me. Let it be known and be to me a witness that I indeed surrender my life wholly to thee again and will be in the business of living out the principles and law of your beloved Son in whom is all of my blessings. May I always remember Him in my temptations remembering what it cost Him and then depart from all of my wicked ways. O you have been good to me!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...