Wednesday 18 November 2020

The last day for the Christian

I was married to Christ upon my conversion for the better or the worse. This I understood when I made my vow! Now that I am in a very miserable state and have no daily comfort in the world's eyes, and many are calling me to divorce Him, with the devil himself leading the charge - shall I acquiesce? Fools! They know not that my faith is unshaken because of Him who has me and has taken hold of me and will never let me go and I will never let go of him. I understood His calling when He called me. He made it very clear that I must carry my cross if I am to follow Him. And indeed I have by His grace. It has been for the worse in this world but how sweet his comforts were in the deepest of my darkness. O, that last day here will yet be my best day.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...