Wednesday 31 March 2021

Best Believe

I told her when we are alone, we are here to pray.
If she doesn’t like what she sees, then she can go away?
But best believe I’ll fight for you like Jacob for Rachel.
I won’t wear shoes that don’t fit my feet,
I won’t lose my soul to a dream that ain’t come from God.
Best believe I'm tempted to kiss you - especially in the dark,
That’s why when we are alone it will always be in the light! 
I did some mistakes in the past,
My guilt is gone cuz the blood has washed me clean.
Looking into your eyes is like I’m looking at the stars.
I’ll protect you with more than my life,
I’ll give you my time, my heart, my respect, I’ll serve you until the end of time.
I’ll carry you and our kids with all I have.
If it ain’t much, I apologize but I can only give what I have,
I won’t steal because of envy,
Content in Christ, in this He will bless this.
And if I fail in all this, best believe I’ll get up to fight for us another day.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...