Wednesday 3 March 2021

Your time

We can easily lose ourselves in the world of entertainment. 

It becomes our escape. We forget about the tragedies of this world or the fact that at the end of this life, we will all come before the judgement seat of Christ. 

What are we doing with our time? 

Some have said that life is lived in moments. Are you ready?

Is it all vanity and the best thing for us is to eat and drink and be merry?

Or better yet, should we not spend our time Loving God and loving our neighbour as we love ourselves?

Where am I going with this? Only for us to think of what we are doing with our time because one day it will end.

If you are disappointed right now with your past and your efforts thus far, how will you change it so that you can look back and be satisfied.

For me, only those things done for Christ and for his glory will satisfy me. 

May I lose myself in Jesus and not in anything else. If I lose my life for his sake, then I find it. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...