Tuesday 2 March 2021

The writings of Sunny Caane

Dear Sunny, 

If love is measured by thoughts, then she is my second highest love, second to Christ my eternal beloved.

But, say I had to choose between mother and father, son and daughter, friends and cousin, say which one would I chose to save?

But say, if I had to choose with whom to walk to the ends of the earth with, then it is her, my beloved, for her company, none better I have known to me, my dear wife and my only wife if I could have her for a billion years.

I write to express all of the heights of my desires for it is in her that I find all the joys of a woman’s all-encompassing beauty. She is the highest of my sorrows and the second-highest of all my joys.

Ah, dear Sunny, remember in my younger days how I feared that I would love no woman and that I would be a Solomon and desire many women. She is indeed my Sarah, Rachel and Juliet. All my labours are for her and my Christ. 

I am coming your way soon, dear Sunny. You were the one who taught me the ways of love and patience. See you soon my beloved friend.

Forever yours,

Mana

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...