Friday 5 March 2021

The writings of Sunny Caane

 Dear Sunny

Why is love so far away from me? 

Will I ever find love in a women's heart? Would she treasure me and accept me wholeheartedly? 

Many have said before that they would have stayed if I could tell them the truth. They wanted me to reveal all that was in my heart to them. They found me suspicious when in truth I had not much to say. I thought I was transparent as much as I could be. 

They wanted more and some accused me of thinking often that I thought that the grass was greener on the other side. Fools they were! I thought no such thing for I always maintained to cut my own grass and to water it daily. 

It is what it is and I am not so sad as to be desperate as some that I know. If I was to die today, I would not have regretted not being married. But would I lament not having a Son? To have flesh of my flesh to advance me. 

My Old man was a ray of sunshine in the grey clouds of his generation and he looks on me as the child of his promise. I am his one and only son and considers me a dear friend as well as his son in whom he is well pleased. 

He desires me to marry for he is convinced that my son would excel both of us in this world and would be the crown of our earthly glory. 

Yours forever

Asha

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...