Tuesday 9 March 2021

Two Sparrows

 God is in the smallest details. 

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny and not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are more of value than many sparrows. Matt 10:29-31. 

If God is in the smallest details in regards to birds then he is in my smallest details. Birds die and they do so only according to God's will. 

Therefore, I need not worry. I am not going to die unless it’s God's will. 

I can live my life free of the anxiety of all things. And when I make stupid mistakes and decisions, I can repent of it and no longer worry. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...