Saturday 20 March 2021

I must constantly focus on holiness

 I must constantly focus on holiness. When I drift away, I am the most miserable person in the whole world. I must, by all means, murder my inward lusts and kill all of my sins. May I learn to be cointent in Christ.

May I learn to lean on the work of Christ and depart from looking at myself. I must linger on prayer not because I believe in the power of prayer, but because I believe in the power of God.

I desire to see many changes in the world but I do nothing towards it. I do nothing towards changing myself, so how can I see the power of God? 

I cast all of my anxieties on the Lord. oh, look at him, look upon the sweet Christ, He is beautiful and lovely. only those with the Holy Spirit can see the beauty of God in the face of Jesus Christ. He is marvelous. 

What do I want in this world that Christ does not possess? Riches, fame, power, holiness, are all in Christ. He is the darling of heaven, the author of life itself. Oh, such a gift is given to me. How wonderful life is!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...