Friday 19 March 2021

If you were to lose an eye

To show her my best and commit to her all of my love and hopes and fears.
To learn with her and promise her that all I do is with her in mind -
And although I will fail, yet I will never give in to the selfishness of my desires
But will always repent of it.
I love you not because you shine,
But because all the reasons are one that I cannot utter
Except to conclude this,
That I love you because I love you.
If you were to lose an eye your beauty remains perfect to me.
If you were to turn your back on me then I would adore your back in the hope I would see thy face again.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...