Wednesday 29 September 2021

Pray for all

I love to pray and how sweetly did I pray today. In my desires, I prayed for all I wanted and then rested on His will to be done. I prayed for the happiness of many who did not seek my happiness and was thoroughly convinced that they did not pray for me. O, I prayed for their happiness and joy. For God to shine His wonderful face upon them. I prayed for long old friends. I prayed for friends who no longer thought of me, friends whom I have forgotten, people with whom we did not see eye to eye on the important matters, I prayed for those who rejected me with cause and those without cause. I prayed for all of their happiness and my heart felt strangely warm. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...